In an try to cut expenses in 2009, one of the things I have been doing is trying to apply what I already accept first.   This seems like such an obvious step, but a more than daunting task than one would think.

Money in Texas Star

My pantry is full of random food.   I don't know how it got that way, merely there it stands mocking me.

How am I going to make dinner out of a 1/2 purse of mini-marshmallows,   a can of corn and a handbag of some sort of fancy pasta that I tin't pronounce or spell?

It is going to take some planning, but I am going to tackle that pantry and one past one use it's random ingredients to create fabulous meals for my family unit.

OK, I would settle for meals and skip the fabulous.

I am going to have to make some additional ingredient purchases to put this plan into action, but this fourth dimension I am buying simply what I demand to go the job washed.

I found this commodity "Bargain Blogs Help Save Greenbacks" through Twitter today.

I like that many of the linked blogs accept local DFW origins.

Ane practiced local deal blog that is missing from the commodity listing is Kingdom Offset.

How are y'all saving money in 2009?

Practise you take a favorite bargain blog?